Saturday 1 September 2012

A Boat a Day (no.33)

A Boat a Day no.33
Pirate Ship (one block at a time)
Good Morning!!

This morning I have completed my epic ship for the 1st of the month, drum roll please...


Please follow the link for a tour of my ship!


I built this ship on Minecraft having never played the game, it was a bit of a love/hate relationship. The end result is pretty satisfying, but I went through many tears to get here. I began a whole different boat which turned out to be too small, then I once I had layed down the foundations of my gargantuan boat I tried to play with the idea of canons. The result? Lava, all over my lovely wooden ship, eating at my hard work. But fear not it was saved with buckets of water, here is an amusing image my friend made at my distress :)

No comments:

Post a Comment