Thursday 25 July 2013

A Boat a Day (no.360)

5 days of my crazy boating project left, I'm finding it quite hard to believe that in less than a week I will no longer be thinking of Boats everyday and my daily creations can have a bit more variety. I'm so happy I chose to make a game for these last few days, it's given me some brilliant inspirations and day to day creativity, without me having to rack my brain for fresh ideas. I have one more day left before I am ready to Beta test and after today I can definitely see the end. Fingers crossed it all works.
For today I arranged the many different cards into a boat shape, I still have Booty cards and Doom cards to make up tomorrow, and to make the compass and to cover the board in plastic to protect it. Good job I don't have work tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment