Wednesday 3 October 2012

A Boat a Day (no.65)

A Boat a Day no.65
In about a week I will be a quarter of the way through my year of boats! I better start thinking of something remarkable for the occasion. This week I've had such a great time catching up on a bit of creativity. I love organising markets and things but it really eats into my own artistic time, it's been a refreshing change to have time to myself and really bury my head in some mess making. Below is a preview of my Yule-ish Steampunk Softies. I've made todays boat from the abundance of wires and electrical nonsense littering my house, (this is actually just a tiny sample of it, but Justin has a whole box we've just packed of the wires he never actually uses, including his very first mic, one of those computer stick mic's! Why?
the same reason I hoarde fabrics and buttons I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment