Wednesday 10 October 2012

A Boat a Day (no.72)

A Boat a Day no.72
Cross-stitched yacht
Today has left me feeling a little wistful, and sick from all the bad junk food I have eaten! The cause of my despondency is the imminent departure of my friend Genie, how has opted to explore the sunny spring/summer of New Zealand rather than stay here and freeze with us. Which is fair enough I suppose, harumph!
On the bright side I went online to find something crafty and fun for my boat a day and this arrived this morning, a cross-stitch yacht kit. It's very dinky! I had a lot of fun remembering old times and have even gained some scraps of the holey canvas so I can do some embroidery again! :) This is the design that came with the kit, but I reckon I can do better... And don't ask my why the sea is green that's just what they told me to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment