Wednesday 7 November 2012

A Boat a Day (no.100)

100 Days! 
I can't believe I'm this far already, I sort of can't believe I have another 265 days left, how am I going to keep coming up with new ideas? So far I've had as many great ideas as I've had lame ones, I've had to post late twice and I've had a lot of fun. If someone was to ask me what I've already done I think it would take a while to remember, but if I could name five of my favourite they would have to be:
~*~ Lolly-pop fishing boat
~*~ Boat Trip
~*~ The Minecraft Boat
~*~ Pumpkin Boat
~*~ Singing about Boats with Heg Doughty and The Wolf Chorus
There are loads more I love, but these have to my elite for now, I should attempt to top them in the next 100 days. Please let me know what your five favourite are in the comments below.

So today's boat is the cover of my new sketchbook, to be dedicated to my boat project. I hope to have a physical diary of this project as well as this blog to use for exhibitions in the future, and for my own enjoyment.





1 comment:

  1. My favorite boats have been: Minecraft Boat! Boat Songs with the Wolves! The Fimo Boat That Burned! Sofa Boat! aaaaand....Cat in a Boat!
    I look forward to aiding in more creations.
    -H xxx

    ReplyDelete