Saturday 3 November 2012

A Boat a Day (no.96)

**Sigh**
It's good to be chilling in my jammas after a rather long day, this morning this little piggy went to market. It was cold! Very cold and within an hour and a half I had managed to drink an entire thermos of tea, (this equals 4 mugs!) It was an outdoor affair with some nice live music happening and plenty of kids. It wasn't the best day I've been to but it was good to be trading again. I suppose I would probably be less impressed if I had stayed till the end but work beckoned, and I am told nothing was sold after I left :( Ah well, I had a lot of interest and sold some of my christmas stock which makes me happy as i hardly get to see how that is received before it's put back into storage. It's my fault, I'm not on it enough to a) make loads of Christmas stock and b) go to markets every weekend in the run up.

Ah well, back to boats :) today's is a lazy one, I hope you'll excuse me. This is some sort of Ballast Seed Garden, built onto an old grain barge. You can see the details of the project here, but I just thought it was pretty cool. I'll have to take another look at a different time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment