Saturday 8 December 2012

A Boat a Day (no.131)

A Boat a Day no.131
131 days, as many boats and 3000 hits, it feels good to be doing a daily creative journal, but this week has been the hardest for me so far. It's all this Christmas nonsense, for the last week I have been waking up, selecting my materials and sewing pretty much non-stop till bedtime. It's at times like this when I'm hardly stopping to eat or stretch when I definitely don't want to stop to make a boat.
Then again, it has been good for me to take that much needed break, I often need to step back from what I'm doing to really appreciate it, or see that something is wrong.
Anyway, today's boat is a little taste of Christmas glitz and looks like a child did it! What can I say, armed with a spatula and a test tube of glitter can you take yourself seriously enough to make anything other than a sticky, shimmery mess!

2 comments:

  1. I think it's great I admire your staying power and imagination keep going.x hazel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for your encouragement Hazel :) x

      Delete