Wednesday 26 December 2012

A Boat a Day (no.148 and 149)

Today's boat no.149
Good morning and Merry Christmas!!

It has been a long time since I've actually said anything due to the 12 days of Christmas, but as I'm sure you will all agree things get a bit chaotic around this time of year. I've had a full on week of work, tidying, present making, buying and wrapping all culminating in an epic day of FOOD, BOOZE and MERRIMENT! This was Tor's first Christmas, he got fed tidbits of everything and everyone bought him a present lol!

I'm looking forward to whizzing back to Gloucester to spend some time with my family down there, I can't wait to give them all their presents. I hope you all had/are having a wonderful festive time.

Anyway so yesterday's boat was made around 1.30 in the morning, so please forgive the multitude of errors! Oh yeah, and please don't watch this video if you are sensitive to swearing, the words got changed a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment