Sunday 16 June 2013

A Boat a Day (no.321)

Good Evening, it's been a fantastic weekend taking part in the Easton Arts Trail. I've loved every part of it and I know the others sharing my space did too. We displayed all our 365 projects so far, we had a Youtube playlist to show all of Taz's video's and Tam's dancing and other random things. All of my boats were proudly displayed in my living room amidst bits and pieces for the wedding and our stock and of course Taz's landscapes. As always I didn't get a chance to really explore we saw lots of bunting and some pomp-pomps decorating trees. I have spent a lot of time painting swirls and patterns on peoples faces.
For today's boat I cut out a piece of card and got as many people as I could to sign it as they came through the doors. There is even a little boat on there drawn by a stranger :)

We shared our 365 story with all our visitors and sent a far few people away with links to Noah Scalin and his amazing inspiration. So perhaps there will be more projects coming from Bristol in the near future.


No comments:

Post a Comment