Saturday 29 June 2013

A Boat a Day (no.334)

A few weeks ago you may remember I designed a colouring competition for the Arts Trail, we had a lot of fun entertaining kids and adults as they passed through. Many of them wanted to take theirs home with them and so i am left with just six entries, mostly done by adults. So my philosophy, (when picking a winner) is to make something for everyone as I love all the entries.
(still hanging on my living room wall)
So I've made some little pendants out of clay, embossed with an anchor which I will paint tomorrow.  My boat is also made of airdry clay and brushed with mica dust. I haven't done a rowing boat for a while and they are just so cute, this one is pretty dinky too (the pendants are roughly the size of a 2 pence piece.)


I will add pics of all the entries tomorrow along with the completed pendants :)

No comments:

Post a Comment