Sunday 17 February 2013

A Boat a Day (no.202)

Today I have been getting into some of the darker corners of my house, the ones where spiders reign supreme and decorate their palaces with dust. The damp in the studio has gotten worse and more has been discovered in other rooms, I fear it is time to start looking for a new home. :( I also put out a box of crafty bits on the wall with a 'please rummage' sign left over from the swap which got snowed away. I'm happy to say most of it has found a new home and I feel lighter :)

Today's boat is made from shale pendants, (the sea is glass) one of those random things I took out of the swap when I saw them again. I was much more hard-hearted a few weeks back when we were sorting through everything, but I'm sure I'm not the only person who does that sort of thing :P

No comments:

Post a Comment