Monday 18 February 2013

A Boat a Day (no.203)

Tomorrow it is Genie's Birthday, though I think in New Zealand it will be later today, so I've made an Ecard, there's no flashing or singing so don't get too excited. Back to my old friend MSPaint with a bit of help from GIMP.
We're even planning a birthday romp around in her honour tomorrow, so look forward to that.

Me and Taz made some great progress in the studio today getting ready for our first market of the year. (Harbourside Market on Saturday 11-4 if your around) We've made a new table cloth, finished the Moon and Magic bunting and redesigned our jewellery display for the millionth time! I'm pretty satisfied and am really looking forward to seeing it all come together at the weekend :) I warn you, there will be photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment