Tuesday 1 January 2013

A Boat a Day (no.155)

Today's boat was made within seconds of the New Year, it was one of those boats where I had to do very little while everyone around me created portholes and cannons out of empty party poppers, all I did was make the basic shape and the bowsprit.

Anyway I have come up with a few resolutions for this year, mostly they concern getting my business more out there, tidying my studio and perhaps trying to save money, pretty much the same as last year. But I have also written a random list of little things I need to accomplish which I shall flick through on random days and hopefully carry out and cross off throughout the year.

I hope you all had an awesome New Year and are relaxing and recovering. I recommend bacon, brie and cranberry tis a good cure for a late night!

Happy New Year, many blue skies for 2013
¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ 

No comments:

Post a Comment