Tuesday 8 January 2013

A Boat a Day (no.162)

20 days until half way!!! 

Sorry just had to make that known as it's pretty exciting for me. Today I have been working hard both in the studio and out. My studio which is forever a bombsite has damp encroaching down the walls, so in a fit of panic me and Taz tore all the fabric out and ruthlessly decided what was to stay, what was to swap and what should just go in the bin (mostly tiny scraps I have been keeping for...something...) On top of all that I have been at my computer on and off trying to organize a Giant Market for Easter at the Arnolfini, it's going to be epic and is looming despite being months away.
Anyway, that's plenty of admin and promoting, 8 bin liners of fabric re-organized and ready for a craft swap next Friday, a boat and dinner done, now I can relax! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment