Saturday 5 January 2013

A Boat a Day (no.159)

Good Evening,

When I started this blog in July it was to give Moon and Magic a face lift, I wanted to reinvent my style and take my love of Steampunk a little further. I had dabbled in lots of different crafts and my market stall was starting to look a little... schizophrenic. Starting this Boat a Day was a way for me to continue playing around with different mediums for my own enjoyment and focus my skills into a more coherent body of stock. Six months, a bucket of glue and 159 Boats later and I am definitely moving in the direction I want to go.
2013 has proved to be very productive so far. Me and Taz have gotten inspirations from somewhere, perhaps it's that new year freshness, or the idleness of Christmas that has given our imaginations a bit of a whirl and put an itch in our crafting fingers.

Anyway enough rambling, today I've been playing with one of those wood puzzles, I remember making a lot of furniture as a kid, but there was always something annoying, a broken tab or piece that wouldn't sit right. I've found a way to combat that, double sided stick-tape! So here is today's Boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment