Thursday 18 April 2013

A Boat a Day (no.262)

Today I have been making photobooth props for the wedding as I think they are a necessary part of the fun! We have used mounting board as it's stronger than card but we don't have the facilities to make wooden ones. It's moustaches, hats and glasses all over the place here. Now that I've got them I wonder how I've gone so long without props, I'm going to be appearing at parties and markets with "Luna and Taz's bag of Props!"

I managed to find a bit of time to make a "Boat Tash" in the same way, (it's upside down if you can't see the boat.) I painted it black and added a stick then got everyone to pose for me.

There are endless photo opportunities with making your own props. We are going for a standard theme of bowler hats and handlebars, with a bit of the odd Game of Thrones inspired props. We're thinking of knight's helmets and crowns, perhaps a raven for the shoulder. You could make viking hats and animal ears, giant glasses and whatever your imagination throws out there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment