Tuesday 2 April 2013

A Boat a Day (no.246)

Things are slowly settling into their normal positions now and I can start thinking about being creative again. I have had my toughest challenge yet juggling my Boat a Day and the Easter Artisan market, but I made it through. Now I'm getting to the last stretch of the year and I've used up most of my simple ideas and definitely most of my 'lazy day' boats so things are going to have to become a bit more creative and a probably a bit more demanding on my time. The next thing I am working towards is the Easter Arts Trail, which will serve as a 365 exhibition, (it happens two weeks before I finish so should be a fairly good point to showcase my boats!) I am planning on turning my house into a boat as much as possible!

Today's boat is a little chalk drawing on the street outside, I think I'll do this again on the Arts Trail to let people know they are in the right place.

No comments:

Post a Comment