Friday 5 April 2013

A Boat A Day (no.249)

A Boat a Day no.249
Finally I found time to make a t-shirt! This isn't dry yet so tomorrow I will iron it to affix the design and make it into something a bit more exciting than an oversized tee. This is made with a combination of fabric pastels, fabric paint and dimension fabric paint so the end result will be interesting. I wish I could remember to check the affixing method before I do it as typically they require different techniques. But I'm sure it'll be fine :)
The little black smudge at the bottom is from the infamously helpful Tormund Giantsbane who didn't even have the decency to leave a whole paw print behind after stepping in the wet paint! Perhaps I'll make it into a very long anchor or something tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment