Thursday 11 April 2013

A Boat a Day (no.255)

So as you might have heard me mention a couple of times this week I have been requested to make the decorations and favours for my sister's summer wedding. It is to be hosted in a beautiful renovated barn just outside my hometown, and she's going for a sort of fantasy fae/natural theme. Which of course puts me right in my element as far as inspiration goes. However, this has got to be the most I've ever thought about a wedding, let alone researching ideas and taking more than a cursory interest in all things girly.
Having said that, I am thoroughly enjoying the challenge. I am considering setting up a new page dedicated to my DIY wedding, as I'm sure there are hundreds of people out there who are looking to do similar things, and of course, it will be a great resource for when I, someday take the dive too! 

Anyway so today I had a go at making a jewellery bouquet, (I will share how I did this and the end result in my new wedding diary.) I decided to repeat the process into some sort of Boat, which isn't too disimilar from my crazy bling boat from last week but never mind :) I'm a little bit glue-gun happy at the moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment