Saturday 23 March 2013

A Boat a Day (no.236)

Since posting my blog yesterday I have discovered and become addicted to a Game of Thrones facebook game...how did this happen? I have been doing so well ignoring the mounting excitement for Series Three, listening to the audio books while crafting decorations should have been enough. Then again I am used to this annual buzz about ASOIAF, every year there is a new reader in my circle of friends, or a new series or, blessed be, a new book! I just have to wait one more week, get my Artisan Market done and dusted, then I can think about diving into a fantasy realm of intrigue and well fantasy...(and doom too, lots of doom.)

On an entirely different tone todays boat is a simple potato wedges boat.

2 comments:

  1. Oh and I suppose if you might want to know the game is called Game of Thrones Ascent (and our Alliance is fourteen fires, come find us!)

    ReplyDelete