Wednesday 29 August 2012

A Boat a Day (no.30)

Phew! I'm so full of today's boat.

I had a nice day off from all forms of work today and so I did dinner and made a lovely cake for pudding. Me and Taz had lots of fun planning and constructing this,  chocolate art is cool! I made a lattice out of chocolate cake covering on grease-proof paper after Taz showed me how it was done (apparently sprinkling a light layer of sugar on the paper makes the chocolate bond better.) While Taz had fun with the windows, portholes, flah anchor and teeny tiny fishes!
The mast is just two cinnamon sticks.)

It lasted for all of a minute as cakes usually do in this house and made a bit of a mess...

2 comments:

  1. i can safely say that was the yummiest boat i ever ate thanks lu :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that :) Good work ladies xx

    ReplyDelete