Wednesday 8 August 2012

A Boat a Day (no.9)

Good Afternoon!

A Boat a Day no.9
Cog "Macaroni" Art
Today's boat was inspired by the charity shop window I had to drag myself away from yesterday. I think my creative soul mate must have just moved house or something as not only was there an awesome wooden model of a ship, and a miniature picture of a steam train made up of cogs but there was also a foil image of an antique map!! (I think I might have to go back and grab it if it's still there, I am totally in love!)
So I got home and began gluing the last of my cogs to some cartridge paper. Once again Taz joined in and last night we made a number of "Macaroni Cog Pictures!" Today I have mostly just concentrated on this one, my Pirate Airship! This is the new logo for Moon and Magic too, so part of me wants to keep this one, but no! Be strong Luna!

4 comments:

  1. I think this is my favourite so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome 365 project! I love what you're making and look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete